Wireless Security Systems
A wireless security system affords homeowners the flexibility they need in setting up and managing the security of one's home. Because wireless systems do not require intricate wiring, it allows for other devices, such as window monitors, cameras, motion detectors, alarms, and intercoms, to be connected to the system. Most traditional security systems don?t offer this feature. By combining these devices into one system, a wireless system helps to protect you and your family from intruders, fires, and other potentially harmful situations.
Benefits of Installing a Wireless Security System
Most homeowners are unaware of the difference between wireless security systems and traditional home security. There are actually several unique features of wireless security that homeowners may find beneficial in protecting their home:
- A greater peace of mind in knowing that your family and personal belongings are safe.
- Easy installation and flexibility, allowing you to spend less time worrying about your home's security and more time with your family.
- Allows opening and closing of doors and windows without disarming the rest of the alarm system.
- Sends text messages to your phone, alerting you of any threats.
- Freedom to place sensors around areas of the home that are more likely to be broken into, like windows and doors.
- Avoids unsightly drill holes, which are a major downside of traditional hard-wired security systems.
- Easily transferable to a new home and re-installed.
- Lowers your insurance rates because insurance companies know that homes with alarm systems are less likely to attract burglars.
There are also a number of wireless security systems to choose from, so it's important to purchase an alarm system that will work best for your home. With the convenience of a wireless security system, you can rest assured knowing that your family is protected from the unexpected.